Senin, 05 Maret 2018

Blockchain and Crypto Money Exchange Training Program: Extra Credit ICO


Blockchain and Crypto Money Exchange Training Program: Extra Credit IC

Hello friends. In this article, I will try to investigate for you a training program that will prevent you from investing in the senses, false information, search engines in Blockchain and Crypto money technology. Our project name is EXTRA CREDIT. It is a project I like very much, planned by a team that has gone out to be Harward of this market. Let's start by examining how Extracredit will train with a system.

I have been an active investor in ICO and Crypto Money trading for about 1.5 years in this market. During the first time I entered the stock exchange, I constantly searched for comments about crypto money from search engines, became a member of various groups on facebook, twitter and so on. I tried to make use of such platforms. But every time I do not know the nature of the work and others move according to my mind, the investments I usually make have resulted in frustration. Later, after a long period of research, I began to learn how these markets work, I do not hesitate to say that I am still a beginner myself. Here, Extra Credit is a training program designed for you to firmly press your foot in these stock markets.

Extra Credit Official Website: https://extracredit.io/


Everyone has a connection to the financial sector for their old age, now people are aware of how important encryption technology is for Blockchain technology. For this reason, especially the representatives of the traditional finance sector are participating in this training program. Of course, there is a sector of staff working in this sector. If you look at those who work in Blockchain technology without looking at it as an investment, the money that an engineer earns is incredible. If you give an example, even this novice earns 5 times more than the county of a province, and if he is an expert he can earn about 15 times more money. Extra Credit has already passed a platform that will close the gap in this sector. Now training on this system will be taken with token tolls.

Another feature that I pay attention to in the project is as follows: Bitcointalk Home and Extra Credit are virtual experience sharing rooms. In these chat rooms, people will share their experiences with each other, and this sharing will happen on the right platform, so very successful ideas will emerge. I also care about this issue, people will grow themselves through this platform. Extra Credit also has a mobile app.


So far, 1,500 students of Extra Credit have successfully completed this program. In addition, when the project is over, the students who participate in the program will be able to win prizes thanks to Extra Credit, which will benefit from the discount campaigns for the further stages of the program. In short, they are an established company and they are doing it professionally, which means that ICO value will probably be valued over time.


Now let's examine the currency of the project. Extra Credit's crypto currency will be XTRA. 1 XTRA = 0,1 Dollars. For this token with Ethereum Platform you can invest a minimum of $ 100. In addition, investors now have 20% bonus opportunity.

Extra Credit is a project from the USA and is the best training program I have seen since I am curious about Blockchain technology and will train people who want to enter this sector. I also want to examine the project's team. In such projects, team members are one of the most important factors that bring success. G. Curtis, CEO of Projen, has done very successful work on crypto money technology and blockchain training programs. I have also reviewed the other members of the team and have found that the project succeeded as a team.


Finally, when I look at the road map of the project, we see that the pre-sale of the project is over and the sale of the normal token is now. I think the sales campaign that offers various bonus opportunities will be successful. A talented team is at work and this project trains people to prepare a technology that will be with us in all areas of our lives in the future. Extra Credite I decided to invest a bit, I think it will be very successful. If my investment shows the necessary increase, I will try to improve myself. The project will start at full capacity at the beginning of 2019.

For detailed information about Extracredit you can use the following links.


Username: danil21
profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1544106

1 komentar: